The Certificate in Cruise Ship Hospitality Operations is accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA). The Agency is the official body responsible to ensure the quality of higher education and to accredit the programmes of study offered by higher education institutions in the Republic of Cyprus. Accreditation is the process of validation in which higher education programmes of study are evaluated based on a number of criteria and standards such as:
- The methods of assessment of both instructor and student,
- The qualifications and work experience of the teaching personnel,
- The structure and content of a programme of study,
- The administrative mechanisms,
- The institution’s facilities and student services.
The accreditation of our programme of study entails that it has met the specific criteria and standards of higher education. For this reason, our graduates obtain a qualification (certificate) which is recognised worldwide and they can use it for employment purposes or continue their studies. The accreditation status confirms the high quality and standards of our programme of study.