- Minimum 50 % on high school leaving certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
Accepted English Language Proficiency Tests:
- IGCSE: minimum Grade D
- IELTS: minimum Grade 5
- TOEFL IBT: minimum 70 marks
- Password Plus Test: min. 5.5
- Anglia Examinations: Intermediate
- Michigan Language Assessment: ECCE(52)
- Cambridge GCE AS Level in English Language: min. C
- University of Cambridge Exams: PET-Preliminary English Test
- Students should have a minimum of 50% on their School Leaving Certificate
Students who come from countries that are not members of the European Union need a visa in order to study in Cyprus. For this reason, Casa College submits the visa applications of international students to the Migration Authorities for approval.
1. Application Form
Complete the Application Form and submit it electronically on our website. Make sure you upload all supplementary information and/or documents. Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt of paid fees, including the non-refundable application and immigration fee of two hundred euro (200 €) collectively.
2. Academic Records
- Regular Admission: An English translated and recognised High School Leaving Certificate/Diploma, or equivalent qualifications (GCE O’Levels and/or GCE A’Levels) and transcripts (both must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Transfer Admission: based on a transfer evaluation by the Academic Committee and the guidelines of the Ministry of Education
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see above)
3. Passport Copy
Passport copy with at least a two-year validity, attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consulate of Cyprus in the country of origin.
4. Police Clearance
Non-European Union students must submit a copy of a Police Clearance Certificate (confirming that the applicant has no criminal record) attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consulate of Cyprus in the country of origin. The validity of this certificate should not exceed six months and must be in English.
5. Bank Letter of Financial Support
An English translated bank letter confirming that the student, the student’s guardian/sponsor or parents has/have the ability to finance the applicant’s studies. This letter should clearly state the applicant’s name and his/her relationship with the sponsor. This must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Notary Public and the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate. The validity of this certificate should not exceed six months.
6. Medical Certificates
A copy of a blood test and chest x-ray. Both documents must be translated in English and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate. These tests should confirm that the applicant is not infected with:
- HIV 1 & 2 = AIDS
- Hepatitis B & C
- VDRL = Syphilis/Tuberculosis
The validity of these medical tests should not exceed four months.
Six recent passport-size photographs.