- Minimum 50 % on high school leaving certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
Accepted English Language Proficiency Tests:
- IGCSE: minimum Grade D
- IELTS: minimum Grade 5
- TOEFL IBT: minimum 70 marks
- Password Test: min. 5
- Anglia Examinations: Intermediate
- Michigan Language Assessment: ECCE(52)
- Cambridge GCE AS Level in English Language: min. C
- University of Cambridge Exams: PET-Preliminary English Te
Residence Permit Requirements
Although European Union citizens do not require a visa to study in Cyprus, they are still required to submit an Application for Issue of Residence Permit to the Migration Department. This application must be submitted within three months of the student’s entry to Cyprus along with evidence that their tuition and other fees have been paid. The Application for Issue of Residence Permit must also be supported by evidence that the student has the financial ability to bear his/her living expenses and that he/she has obtained local health insurance.
1. Application Form
Complete the Application Form and submit it electronically on our website. Make sure you upload all supplementary information and/or documents. Send via email to email@example.com the receipt of paid fees, including the non-refundable application and immigration fee of one hundred and eighty euro (180 €) collectively.
2. Academic Records
- Regular Admission: An English translated and recognised High School Leaving Certificate/Diploma, or equivalent qualifications (GCE O’Levels and/or GCE A’Levels) and transcripts
- Transfer Admission: based on a transfer evaluation by the Academic Committee and the guidelines of the Ministry of Education
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see above)
3. Passport or ID Copy
Local and European Union students must submit a passport copy with at least a two-year validity, or a valid ID card.
Six recent passport-size photographs are required.